Announcements and deadlines
Invitation – MPTL14 – Udine (Italy) 23-25 September 2009 (192 (KB)
//NEW// - EPS Poster Prize
The EPS Grants' Committee agreed to grant one (1) EPS Poster Prize for an award to a student who has presented the best poster at the Conference.
Amount of the EPS Poster Prize : EUR 500.-
The prize will be given to a PhD student (defined by student registration). The poster must be prepared by the student.
The conference organizer is responsible for judging of posters.
15st April 2009 for:
- Submission of proposal for Workshop (s). All proposal of workshops must be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
20st May 2009 for
- Request for financial support (for conditions and deadlines see section Financial Support). Payment of registration fees is postponed until 16th June for people requesting financial support
1st June 2009 for sending proof of bank transactions for:
- Registration [via internet]
- Request for room reservation in Student Dormitory with indication of date of arrival and departure and number of nights. Accomodation will be garanteed only by payment of the rate for the full period. (Hotel reservation will be done directly by participants – see the list of the hotels with reduced rate for MPTL14
- Sending proof, via fax or email, of bank transactions for registration fee (100 € per person; 80 € for Individual Ordinary Members of EPS; 60 Euro for students) with exception of registrants asking for financial support
- Sending proof, via fax or email, of bank transactions for room reservation in student dormitory (40,00€ per person per night; not refundable)
Bank transfer to:
Università degli Studi di Udine
UNICREDIT BANCA SPA
NOTE: For registration after 1st June, fee will be increased of 20%
7th June for
- Submission of abstracts (maximum 300 words)
9th June for
- Communication to the three participants obtaining the grants
15th August for
- Communication of acceptance of proposed abstracts.
31st July 2009 for:
- Cancellation with 100% refund of registration fee (net of bank charges)
10st September 2009 for:
- full text of contributions, to be considered for workshop discussions and web publication of the proceedings
Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning MPTL 14