MRvcmt: a Multiplatform Ruby Visual CMT
This is a conversion of the wonderful VCMT for Linux, by Marco Frailis, inspired by the marvelous vcmt of Toby Burnett, to a platform independent Visual CMT; here with platforms we means basically Windows XP and Linux.
For further information please contact Marco Frailis or Riccardo Giannitrapani.
- The GUI is still awful in some part, be patient
- Yes, MRvcmt is done in Ruby and uses FOX toolkit .. you'll not supposed to browse its code (I think that none of the normal users of vcmt had ever browsed its code too) .. at the moment is quite a mess, but after some refactoring we should converge to a more clean code .. so don't use it now to learn Ruby (is someone going to learn Ruby? Nhaaa..:) ...
Detailed installation steps
You can find detailed installation steps in the MRvcmt user manual or in the official GLAST workbook
Some features that we are working on
- Support for arbitray external Python (...:)) scripts launch for the package
- Selection of the subsections of the Show panel to be shown
- Adding some documentation
- Adding a link to the home page and documentation in the Help menu
- The possibilty to set packages as locked (read-only), both during checkout and after